- endkillerwhalecaptivity likes this
- generaljollification likes this
- sparrowfalling likes this
- porpoisepurpose reblogged this from freeallaniamls
- sam10k reblogged this from soleilalae
- freeallaniamls reblogged this from cetaceaninspiration
- cetaceaninspiration reblogged this from endkillerwhalecaptivity and added:
- vanbean likes this
- soleilalae reblogged this from fightingforwhales and added:
- soleilalae likes this
- endkillerwhalecaptivity reblogged this from blackfishsound and added:
- miceandmagic likes this
- fightingforwhales reblogged this from blackfishsound and added:
- b3lugas likes this
- cefurst1 likes this
- adoenamedjane likes this
- theoceanisourhome reblogged this from caong
- obaaachan likes this
- alonia187 likes this
- 0rcinus0rca reblogged this from soleilalae and added:
- kaiba-s-giant-dick likes this
- ultramarinemachine reblogged this from soleilalae and added:
Call me Jo. =)
21 years old.
Artist, wildlife/nature photographer, animal lover, aspiring marine biologist in the field of Cetology.
I have worked on art for the video game franchise Halo, featured as the cover for the story The Mona Lisa in Halo: Evolutions VOL.II
I am Anti-cap, I refuse to support Marine Mammal Entertainment parks like SeaWorld, Loro Parque, and the like, who use captive cetaceans and pinnepeds for amusement.
You could call me a bit of a Tilikum 'fangirl', as well.
My interests are, of course: Animals, Transformers, mecha, scifi media, books, and music.